Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tiff & Steven {Wedding} {Arista Winery Wedding}

This was such a BEAUTIFUL wedding!  Tiff & Steven got married at the Arista Winery in Healdsburg.  It was a wonderful day filled with lots of love and laughs.  The weather was nice, the bride was gorgeous, and love abound.  It was my first time shooting at Arista Winery and I can't wait for another wedding there.  Thanks again to Marielle Hayes for letting me photograph part of this wedding.
Also, shout out to Flowers by Rebekah for the beautiful flowers. I love Love :)



















































1 comment:

  1. Tiff & Steven’s wedding was so adorable. I liked these details a lot. Our garden wedding is going to be held at one of the local event venues in LA. We have planned the Oscar plus garden themed décor so I am just so excited for this unique theme. Hope that it will turn out to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete